Páginas

quinta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2015

Como o site está recebendo muitas visitas estrangeiras, os posts serão majoritariamente em inglês.

Hey there! As you may already know, I really like to create my adventures in D&D. I've been mastering some pre-made sessions but I think that when you are creating a world, no one is better than you to know how to deal with it.

By creating your history, eventually you're going to make some mistakes. For me, making a dungeon tile can force your player to be distracted by the map and not just imagine it, as he is already seeing the ambient right in the paper/computer. When I'm dealing with that kind of stuff (and I'm personally affected aswell), I try to do some kind of oldschool style, like a "hand drawn". Doing that, you're preventing your players to "not-imagine" the ambient when you describe it and just looking at it....

Another thing that grinds my gear are those miniatures. With the 4th edition (D&D), encounters were made really important for the game. Saying that the combat tile will help doing your session, it is not totally TRUE. The map for encounters is not truly necessary, and I think it makes players don't think about the ambient before described for you, and concetrated just on the map, on what they're seeing. The same thing happens to miniature. Using a miniature to represent your character may not be accurate to define them, and the image of it is based on the miniature that maybe DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário